What type of information does Ritz collect about me? Ritz may collect personal information. Personal information means information about an identifiable individual and may include:
* identifying information, such as name, address, e-mail address;
Personal information does not include business contact information (e.g. office address, telephone number) in those jurisdictions that recognize such information as not being personal information.
Ritz may also collect aggregated data, which is data from which the identity of an individual cannot be determined. Since it is not personal information, Ritz may use aggregated data in any way that it considers appropriate.
How does Ritz use personal information? Ritz may use personal information provided verbally or in writing (including via electronic media) by customers and potential employees in order to:
* Process and manage your purchase of Ritz products and services.
* Communicate with you about your Ritz Membership;
* Respond to your customer service inquiries;
* Communicate with you about our brands, products, events or other promotional purposes, including co-branded offers
* Communicate, to the extent required, with and manage our relationship with Ritz consultants, strategic partners, agents, distributors, suppliers, contractors and other companies affiliated with Ritz in order to improve Ritz offering of products and services; and
* Meet any applicable legal and regulatory requirement
Is my personal information shared with third parties? We may arrange to have marketing and promotional information of other companies sent to you that we think might be of interest to you. We however do not share your personal information with third parties.
We may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, when required by law, to enforce our corporate policies, or to protect our or others' rights, property, or safety. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
In the event of a sale of some or all of our business, Ritz may disclose personal information to those involved in a transfer of all or part of the assets or business.
Why does Ritz collect web site use information? During your visit to Ritz , we will collect certain web site use information for a number of purposes, namely to:
* Make your access more convenient and efficient;
* Establish Site activity trends;
* Monitor Site performance; and
* improve Site design and functionality
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Firefox or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Information from children Ritz is not designed nor intended to collect personal information from people under the age of 21. Ritz does not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 21, and does not use such information if it discovers that it is has been provided.
Questions and Feedback We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.